The course content will be fully accessible online:
- 4 – 1.5 month modules covering the “whole” horse – physical, energetic, emotional and spiritual
- 4 – live skill-building webinars plus Q&A calls with Alexa (60 minutes, one per module)
- 4 – live webinars with guest instructors from around the world, handpicked by Alexa for the relevancy of their work to the growing and ever-changing field of equine partnership (60 minutes, one per module)
- Over 24 content-rich webinars from guest instructors covering a wide range of pertinent topics related to equine and rider well-being, training, relationship and more (pre-recorded, 30-60 min).
- 6 months of curated weekly emails bringing you digestible portions of skill-building resources to thoughtfully reset your horse relationship and build strong and healthy foundations for growth and development.
- Access to 3 online courses created by Alexa, including Redefining Equine: Rewriting and Repairing your Story with Horses, Kinetic Communication (Applied Kinesiology for Animal Lovers), and Building your Equine Apothecary, AND Manual Therapy for Horse Owners created by Equine Manual Therapist Elisse Miki
- A course workbook (PDF) outlining the four modules: physical, energetic, emotional and spiritual, with barn worthy printable charts and tools, techniques and information to weave into your equine relationship, plus PDF copies of Death Sucks: A Straight-Up Guide to Navigating your Pet’s Final Transition and the Best Hoof Forward Ebook.
- A 30 minute one-on-one session with Alexa
- A vibrant Mighty Networks Community connecting participants from all over the world, and providing access to experienced and inspiring horse people (and possibly new friends), resources, relevant and fascinating content and more.
This immersion is designed so that horse women (and men) can join us from around the world: an opportunity to feel more centred, more peaceful and more alive both in and out of the saddle, than ever before.
Please note: Details on the 3-day Whole Horse Apprenticeship Retreat here on Vancouver Island will be made available after we begin. This will be a separate investment available exclusively to current and future participants and is optional. This practical and content-rich intensive will focus on manual therapy (osteopathic palpation) and energy work techniques for our horses and will be facilitated by Alexa
There are no reviews yet.