For this year’s Apprenticeship, it will be run (almost) entirely online!
I’m doing this for several reasons, one of which is that I am back at school (to become an osteopath) and am realizing that I need to dedicate more time to my learning this year and finding my groove of being a student!
This year, the course content will be fully accessible online:
- 2 online courses from myself (The Modern Day Cowgirl Bootcamp & Kinetic Communication Online)
- 1 online meditation course from Bradley Morris
- 16 pre-recorded webinars with expert instructors
- 4 live webinars with special guests
- 4 live Q & A webinars with yours truly at the start of each of the four modules,
- unlimited email access to me for questions and support
- weekly emails with information and inspiration
- a 1-on-1 Skype Energy Work Session (30 minutes) for you and your horse
- and much more…(I love surprises!)
This immersion is designed so that horse women (and men) can join us from around the world: an opportunity to feel more centred, more peaceful and more alive both in and out of the saddle, than ever before.
Please note: Details on the 4-day Whole Horse Apprenticeship Retreat here at Firefly Farm will be made available shortly to Apprenticeship participants. This will be a separate investment available exclusively to current and future participants and is optional. This practical and content-rich intensive will focus on manual therapy (osteopathic palpation) and energy work techniques for our horses and will be facilitated by Alexa and several guest instructors.